★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 134



                                               

South End–Groesbeckville Historic District

South end–Groesbeckville historic district is located in part of the quarter of that name in Albany, new York, USA. It is 26 blocks South of the mansion and pastures neighborhoods with a mix of residential and commercial properties. In 1984, he w ...

                                               

Wellington Row

Wellington row is a row of buildings along the South side of the street to state street in Albany, new York. It spans from 132 to 140 state street and includes the Wellington hotel, its namesake, former house at No. 49, a former hotel in Berkshir ...

                                               

Albany Convention

Albany Convention was an independent body led by local civil and military officials centred on Albany, new York, during Leislers rebellion. When the news of the glorious revolution reached the province of new York in 1689, Jacob Leisler led a reb ...

                                               

Albany Lumber District

Lumber city Albany, new York was relatively small in the 1830-ies about six Wholesale lumber merchants, but in 1870-x years Albany was the largest lumber district in the United States at a cost though at that time he was recently overtaken in the ...

                                               

Albany Regency

Albany Regency was a group of politicians who controlled the state of new York between 1822 and 1838. Originally named "the Holy Alliance", initiated by Martin van Buren, who had been the dominant spirit for many years. The group was among the fi ...

                                               

History of Albany, New York

The history of Albany, new York, begins with the first interaction of Europeans with the indigenous Indian tribes who have long lived in the area. Originally the area was inhabited by the Algonquin tribe, the Mohicans, and Iroquois, the five coun ...

                                               

History of Albany, New York (1664–1784)

The history of Albany, new York from 1664 to 1784 begins with the English takeover of new Netherland and ends with the ratification of the Treaty of Paris Congress of the Confederation in 1784, ending the revolutionary war. When New Netherland wa ...

                                               

History of Albany, New York (1784–1860)

The history of Albany, new York from 1784 to 1860 begins with the ratification of the Treaty of Paris Congress of the Confederation in 1784 and ends in 1860, on the eve of the Civil war in the United States. After the revolutionary war, Albany Co ...

                                               

History of Albany, New York (1860–1900)

In the history of Albany, new York from 1860 to 1900 begins in 1860, before the Civil war, and ends in 1900. While the key to Albanys economic prosperity in the 19th century was transportation, industry and business also played a role. Largely du ...

                                               

Alwoods

As minor planet discoveries are confirmed, they are given a permanent number on the minor planet Center groups, internal audit, and the discoverers can then submit names for them after the internal audit naming. The list below concerns those mino ...

                                               

History of Albany, New York (1900–42)

The history of Albany, new York from 1900 to 1942 the year starts at the beginning of the 20th century and ends with the beginning of the term erastes 2nd Corning as mayor in 1942. Albany opened one of the first commercial airports in the world, ...

                                               

History of Albany, New York (1942–83)

The history of Albany, new York, from 1942 to 1983, begins with the beginning of the tenure of Erastus Corning, 2nd mayor and ends with Cornings death in 1983. Erastus Corning 2nd, arguably, the most notable Albanys mayor and great-grandson of th ...

                                               

History of Albany, New York (1983–present)

The history of Albany, new York from 1983 to the present begins with the death of the 2nd Erastus Corning, mayor of Albanys long. When Corning died in 1983, Thomas Whalen took and was twice re-elected. Albany saw a significant influx of Federal f ...

                                               

Collegiata di San Michele Arcangelo, Solofra

In the collegiata di San Michele Arcangelo, translated as collegiate Church. Archangel Michael, beautifully decorated, Baroque style, Roman Catholic Church in Solofra, province of Avellino, Italy.

                                               

Church of the Gesù, Castellammare di Stabia

Chiesa del gesù is a Baroque, Roman Catholic Church, located on Strada gesù #11 in Castellammare di Stabia, in the capital city of Naples, Campania region, Italy.

                                               

San Vittore, Caiolo

The present Church was built in 1617 on the ruins of the medieval Church. It is accessed by a dirt road that rises to admire the Livrio river in the valley. The simple facade of the Church with a portico. The interiors are decorated with stucco i ...

                                               

San Giuseppe Sposo di Maria, Fanano

San Giuseppe Sposo Di Maria in the Baroque style Roman Catholic parish Church located in the city of Fanano in the province of Modena, region Emilia-Romagna, Italy.

                                               

San Bartolomeo, Castellammare di Stabia

San Bartolomeo in Baroque style, Roman Catholic Church, located on the Strada del gesù in Castellammare di Stabia, in the capital city of Naples, Campania region, Italy.

                                               

San Salvatore in Campo

San Salvatore in Campo is a Roman Catholic Church located on a small square of the same name, near the Church of Santissima trinità dei Pellegrini in the Rione Regola in the centre of Rome, Italy.

                                               

Cagli Cathedral

Cagli Cathedral is a Roman Catholic Cathedral in cagli, province of Pesaro and Urbino, region Marche, Italy, dedicated to the Dormition of the virgin Mary. Previously, he was the Episcopal residence of the diocese of cagli, in 1986 it was the Cat ...

                                               

San Martino, Fermo

San Martino-in the Baroque style, the current Roman Catholic Church located on Via Giacomo Leopardi in Fermo, the province of Ascoli Piceno, in the Marche region, Italy.

                                               

Our Lady of Exile Cathedral, Jundiai

Our lady of the exile Cathedral the Cathedral in Jundiai is a Catholic Church, which is located in the city of Jundiaí, state of são Paulo, in southern Brazil. The first chapel dedicated to our lady of exile, built in 1651, laid the Foundation fo ...

                                               

Santi Crisogono e Benedetto, Mogliano

                                               

Cingoli Cathedral

Cingoli Cathedral-Roman Catholic Cathedral in the Baroque style, consecrated in honor of assumption of the virgin Mary in the town of Cingoli, province of Macerata, region Marche, Italy. It stands on the Central square opposite the town hall. Pre ...

                                               

Santa Maria in Via, Camerino

The Church was built on the former site of a small chapel, acquired by cardinal Angelo GIORI between 1639 and 1642. In 1643, the cardinal acquired the revered 13th-century image of the Madonna and child attributed to the master of Camerino. The c ...

                                               

San Paolo, Macerata

The Church on the site was designed by the Barnabite priest Ambrogio Mazenta of Milan, and built in 1623-1655. Brick outside, with a high facade, incomplete, and practically no decor. The interior has a single nave illuminated by Windows in the d ...

                                               

Shinseiko

As minor planet discoveries are confirmed, they are given a permanent number on the minor planet Center groups, internal audit, and the discoverers can then submit names for them after the internal audit naming. The list below concerns those mino ...

                                               

Chiesa del Santissimo Nome di Gesù, Racconigi

Chiesa del Santissimo Nome Di gesù, or Church of the Holy name of Jesus, is in the Baroque style, the Roman Catholic Church or chapel in Racconigi, province of Cuneo, region Piemonte, Italy.

                                               

Vesevlada

As minor planet discoveries are confirmed, they are given a permanent number on the minor planet Center groups, internal audit, and the discoverers can then submit names for them after the internal audit naming. The list below concerns those mino ...

                                               

Basilica of Sts. Peter and Paul, Dillingen

Basilica of STS. Peter and Paul also called the Cathedral of Dillingen is a Catholic Church located in Dillingen an der Donau, Germany, and features the Basilica and the Cathedral of the diocese of Augsburg. Three-nave temple was built in the yea ...

                                               

San Filippo Neri, Cingoli

The parish Church is probably dedicated to the virgin was present at the site before he was elevated to the dignity of a Cathedral Church in 1530. He was appointed to the oratory of St. Philip in 1664. This medieval Church was destroyed and led t ...

                                               

Basilica of the Good Lord Jesus, Tremembe

Basilica of the Lord Jesus Basilica AKA Tremembe is a Catholic Church located in the city of Tremembe, Sao Paulo, in southern Brazil. The image of the Lord Jesus Tremembe carved out of wood, and for the Catholic Church-a prominent religious artif ...

                                               

Madonna di San Cassiano, Cameri

Madonna di San Cassiano, also known as La Madona Di Fraj is a Roman Catholic Church located on Via Galileo Galilei within the city of Cameri, province of Novara, Piedmont, Italy.

                                               

Oratory of San Leonardo, Borgomanero

The Church on the site was present near the Bridge over the river by araldoagogna to the 12th century. It was rebuilt in 1500 and again as an ex-voto after the weakening of the plague in 1630-1631. The present layout with a portico before 1680 re ...

                                               

Oratory of Santa Caterina, Borgomanero

The Church on the site was present near the Bridge over the river by araldoagogna to the 12th century. It was rebuilt in 1500 and again as an ex-voto after the weakening of the plague in 1630-1631. The present layout with a portico before 1680 re ...

                                               

Sanctuary of the Madonna delle Grotte, Mondolfo

The sanctuary of the Madonna Delle Grotte in Mondolfo, province of Pesaro and Urbino, region Marche is located in the 17th-century Roman Catholic Church, particularly the sanctuary.

                                               

San Girolamo in Campansi, Siena

The convent of San Girolamo in Campansi is located in a former monastery on the via Campansi #18 in Siena, Tuscany, Italy. In the Baroque style, the Church still stands as an independent Church, and the monastery was converted into a nursing home ...

                                               

SantAgata, Fosseno

The Romanesque style parish on the range of time during the middle Ages dedicated to St. Agatha. The Church is made of 1618, when he described the Bishop of Novara to the pastoral visit as a poorly made, dark, wet and low to the ground. The local ...

                                               

Monastery of San Paolo dArgon

The monastery of San Paolo dargon was a Benedictine monastery, the monastery and the Church, in the city of San Paolo dargon, in the province of Bergamo, region Lombardy, Italy. He was decorated with the Premier painters of the late Baroque.

                                               

Basilica of Our Lady of Consolation, Tariba

Basilica of our Lady of consolation Basilica and the Council Roman Catholic Church located in the district of Tariba in the state of Tachira in the Andes of the South American country of Venezuela. Its history dates back to the emirta built in th ...

                                               

San Francesco, Castelbolognese

The Church on the site, together with a Franciscan monastery, was built in 1422, and dedicated to St. Lucy. The present Church was designed and built in 1702 Francesco Fontana. He survived the earthquake in 1781, but the dome fell from the earthq ...

                                               

Santa Maria dei Candeli

Originally founded in the 13th and 14th centuries in the convent, the present structure was enlarged starting 1558, with a radical rebuilding in 1703 by the Baroque artist Giovanni Battista Foggini. The ceiling fresco of the assumption by niccolò ...

                                               

Cambrai Cathedral

Cambrai Cathedral is a Catholic Church situated in Cambrai, France. The Cathedral is a national monument and is the seat of the Archbishop of Cambrai. It was built in the period from 1696 to 1703, on the site of a former 11th century as the Abbey ...

                                               

SantAdriano III Papa, Spilamberto

The Church was founded on the site in the 13th century the Abbot of Nonantola and dedicated to Pope Adrian III, who died in 885 near. This first temple was destroyed by fire in 1252, but was rebuilt and has undergone several reconstructions until ...

                                               

Church of the Gesù, Montepulciano

The Church of the gesù, also known as the parish Church of Santissimo Nome Di gesù is a Baroque Roman Catholic Church located on the via Di Voltaio #101 in the center of Montepulciano in Tuscany, Italy.

                                               

San Giovanni Battista, Spilamberto

The Church was founded in 1210 as children of the Church Pieve San Vito. Only in 1628 he was elevated to arcipretura. The original Church was smaller and oriented with the apse to the East of the facade, 1736-1757, it was rebuilt in its current s ...

                                               

Santa Maria del Sole, Lodi

A chapel was erected in the mid 16th century to protect the image of the Madonna painted on the wall. The Church was built in 1564, and after two decades, the image of the Madonna was moved to this Church. The icon image of the sun next to the Ma ...

                                               

San Martino, Castione Andevenno

San Martino is located in a neo-classical style Roman Catholic Church located in the city of Castione andevenno in the province of Sondrio, region Lombardy, Italy.

                                               

Orizaba Cathedral

St. Michael the Archangel Cathedral and the Cathedral of Orizaba is the main Catholic temple in the city of Orizaba in Veracruz state and the diocese of Orizaba in Mexico. It was created by the Franciscans in the late seventeenth century, in 1692 ...

                                               

Santi Giovanni Battista e Giovanni Evangelista, Macerata

Santi Giovanni Battista e St. John the Evangelist, also called simply San Giovanni, a Baroque Roman Catholic Church located on via Giovanni Maria Crescimbeni #6, overlooking the Piazza Vittorio Veneto, in the town of Macerata, region Marche, Italy.

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →