★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 251



                                               

Liberty Hall (Americus, Georgia)

Not to be confused with liberty Hall Plantation Simpson, also known as liberty Hall, located in the historic South East plantations of americus, Georgia at South street Lee. He was added to the national register of historic places on 25 November ...

                                               

Smithonia, Georgia

Smithonia an unincorporated community in Oglethorpe County, Georgia, United States at the intersection of Crawford Smithonia and roads. It is also the name of a historic plantation listed on the National register of historic places in 1984. Smith ...

                                               

Disharoons plantation

Disharoons plantation was in the parish of Tensas, Louisiana and was used as a pier of the steamboats on the Mississippi river, Union General Ulysses S. Grant during the Civil war.

                                               

Worthingtons Range

Worthingtons range, "Govards-chance", "Govards-range" or "Tierney gambrel roof home", is a historic slave plantation located between Clarksville, Columbia and simpsonville in Howard County, Maryland, USA. Rachel Worthington - 1776 settled the sit ...

                                               

Cliffs Plantation

Earth mount hope plantation was purchased by Thomas and Alexander Henderson, two planters of Scottish descent, in 1828. When Thomas Henderson died in 1857, he was inherited by his son John W. Henderson, a graduate of 1853 Auckland College. Constr ...

                                               

Langsdale Plantation

In the Langsdale plantation, also known as a place of Prairie, is a historic plantation in Clark County, Mississippi, USA. He was included in the national register of historic places on may 22, 1980.

                                               

Saragossa (Natchez, Mississippi)

The plantation was founded in 1823, Dr. Stephen Duncan, 1787-1867, wealthy cotton planter and the second largest slaveowner in the South before the Civil war. Cotton was the main cash crop grown here. In 1835, William St. John Elliot purchased th ...

                                               

Brookgreen Plantation

                                               

Long Point Plantation (38CH321)

Long point plantation historical site of plantation located near mount pleasant, County of Charleston, South Carolina. The plantation was built sometime between 1719 and 1763, but "of age" during the 19th century. Plantation houses and structures ...

                                               

Milldam Rice Mill and Rice Barn

Milldam rice mill and rice Barn, also known as Kinloch plantation, is a historic rice plantation property and national historic district located near Georgetown County, South Carolina. The district consists of 1 building troops, at site 1 the tro ...

                                               

Peters Point Plantation

Point Peters was built by Isaac Jenkins Mikell in 1840. The house was built at the intersection of St. Pierres Creek and fishing Creek. The site was the starting point of General Lafayette from the island in 1826 after he visited the island durin ...

                                               

Glenblythe Plantation

Glenblythe plantation is a former plantation in gay hill, Washington County, Texas. Before the American Civil war, it was grown with slave labor.

                                               

Peach Point Plantation

Peach point plantation estates and homes of early Texas settlers Emily Austin Perry, James Franklin Perry, William Joel Bryan Stephen F. Austin, and guy Morrison Bryan. Peach point Plantation is located in Johns Creek, Brazoria County, Texas, Uni ...

                                               

Boldrup Plantation Archeological Site

Archaeological excavations of boldrup plantation is a historic archaeological site located at Newport news, Virginia. He was in the location of 17th-century plantations and now the site of modern residential development. In the 17th century, Bold ...

                                               

King of All Places (Smithfield, Virginia)

The king of all areas of the former plantation on the East side of cypress Creek in Smithfield, Virginia. HOMESTEAD plantation dates back to 1806. The plantation was founded by the family Grimes. The plantation was divided in 1950 to form the div ...

                                               

Newington Archaeological Site

Newington archaeological site is a historical and archaeological monument plantation located at king and Queen court, king and Queen County, Virginia. It was the birthplace and childhood Carter Braxton, signer of the Declaration of independence. ...

                                               

Presquile Plantation

Presquile plantation was a plantation located in the southeastern County of Chesterfield, Virginia was built in the mid 18th century, probably Richard Randolph the second Curles, grandson of William Randolph, the immigrant. On the site of the pla ...

                                               

Salisbury (Chesterfield County, Virginia)

Salisbury was the home and plantation in the North-Western County of Chesterfield, Virginia in the southern district of the city of Richmond, Virginia. It was probably built in the early 1760-ies from Abraham Salle, a descendant of Huguenot refug ...

                                               

Smithfield Plantation (Fredericksburg, Virginia)

For the plantation in port Allen, Louisiana, see Smithfield plantation. Smithfield plantation is a historic former plantation house and estate in the County of Spotsylvania, Virginia, four miles South of the town of FREDERICKSBURG, now a country ...

                                               

Barrow Hill Plantation

Barrow hill Plantation was a large cotton plantation 3.990 acres located in Central Leon County, Florida, United States of America. It was founded by John S. Winthrop.

                                               

Burgesstown Plantation

Burgesstown plantation was a large cotton plantation 8.100 hectares in the Northern County of Leon, Florida, United States of America, established by Frederick R. Cotten between 1850 and 1855.

                                               

Casa de Laga Plantation

Casa de laga plantation was a moderate sized cotton plantation 1.228 acres, located in West Central Leon County, Florida, United States established by George Alexander Croom. He was also known as the ball and McCabe place and later as Shidzuoka.

                                               

Chemonie Plantation

Chemonie plantation was a medium size cotton plantations 1.840 acres in Northern Leon County, Florida, United States established Hector Braden.

                                               

Clifford Place Plantation

Clifford place plantation or Clifford place was a cotton plantation of unknown size, located in the southern part of the County of Leon, Florida, United States of America, owned by George Taliaferro ward. Clifford place was in the vicinity of Wav ...

                                               

Horseshoe Plantation

Horseshoe plantation is an 11.000 hectare cotton plantation located in Northern Leon County, Florida and established around 1840 by Dr. Edward Bradford, a planter from Enfield, North Carolina. It is currently owned and maintained by Frederic C. H ...

                                               

Ingleside Plantation

Ingleside plantation was a medium size cotton plantations 2.620 acres is located in extreme northeast Leon County, Florida and installed by Joel C. Blake.

                                               

Joseph Chaires Plantation

Joseph plantation upholstered chairs was a large cotton plantation 3.800 hectares, located in the southern part of the County of Leon, Florida, United States belongs to Joseph and upholstered chairs.

                                               

La Grange Plantation

La Grange plantation was a large cotton plantation 4.150 acres, located in Central Leon County, Florida, United States Joseph John Williams.

                                               

Live Oak Plantation, Florida

Video: Oak plantation was originally a small cotton plantation 1.560 hectares, located in Central Leon County, Florida, United States of America, established by John branch who arrived in Florida in 1832 and served as Florida territorial Governor ...

                                               

Oaklawn Plantation (Leon County, Florida)

Oaklawn plantation was a large plantation of 5326 acres in Northern Leon County in Florida. It was established around 1850 by captain William Lester Burke County, GA.

                                               

Orchard Pond Plantation

Orchard pond plantation was a large cotton plantation originally of 8754 acres, developed and owned in the 19th century, Richard Keith call, a lawyer, planter and future territorial Governor, in the northwestern County of Leon, Florida, United St ...

                                               

R. G. Shepard Plantation

R. G. Shepard plantation was a small cotton plantation of 1.400 acres located in South Central Leon County, Florida, United States of America created by G. R. shepherd.

                                               

Ring Oak Plantation

Ring oak originally was the land of antebellum cotton plantations Blakely plantation and plantation Ingleside. Up to its name, this 13.000 acre property 5.300 ha began as a company sometimes called the Ireland-Ingalls ownership. It was a joint bu ...

                                               

Robert W. Williams Plantation

Robert W. Williams plantation was a small cotton plantation located in of approximately 800 acres located in Northern Leon County, Florida, USA established the Robert W. Williams.

                                               

Tuscawilla Plantation

Near the plantation was a large cotton plantation of 3.000 acres located in Eastern Leon County, Florida, United States of America established the George Parkhill.

                                               

W. G. Ponder Plantation

William G. ponder plantation was a large cotton plantation more 5.756 acres, located in northeast Leon, Florida, United States and founded by William G. ponder.

                                               

Walnut Hill Plantation

Plantations of walnut hill was a small cotton plantation 2.120 acres located in Northern Leon County, Florida, United States was owned by Thomas Anderson Bradford.

                                               

Water Oak Plantation

Water oak plantation was a small cotton plantation of 1.840 acres, located in Northern Leon County, Florida, United States established by Richard Bradford.

                                               

Alberta CCF/NDP leaders

                                               

Leaders of the British Columbia CCF/NDP

                                               

Co-operative Commonwealth Federation candidates in the 1957 Canadian federal election

                                               

Co-operative Commonwealth Federation candidates in the 1958 Canadian federal election

                                               

Manitoba Cooperative Commonwealth Federation candidates in the 1949 Manitoba provincial election

In Manitoba, the cooperative Commonwealth Federation was the primary opposition party in the 1949 provincial election, challenging the ruling coalition of the liberal-progressive and the progressive conservatives. Seven party candidates were elec ...

                                               

Manitoba Cooperative Commonwealth Federation candidates in the 1953 Manitoba provincial election

Manitoba Federation of cooperative Commonwealth existed from 1933 to 1961, and was the dominant Socialist party in the province during its existence. The party nominated 25 candidates in the 1953 provincial election, five of whom were elected. So ...

                                               

Leaders of the Nova Scotia CCF/NDP

                                               

Leaders of the Saskatchewan CCF/NDP

                                               

Ranches on the National Register of Historic Places in Arizona

                                               

Ranches on the National Register of Historic Places in Utah

                                               

Beaver Creek Ranch Headquarters

The headquarters of the beaver Creek ranch, in the vicinity of Buffalo in the powder river basin in Johnson County, Wyoming, was listed on the national register of historic places in 2014. The ranch was known as the Schoonover ranch, and Rancho H ...

                                               

Circle Ranch

Ranch circle, also known as the R. L. Miller ranch continuously operated as a working ranch for over 100 years. Located in Sublette County, Wyoming, it was first occupied by the estate of Otto Liefer between 1878 and 1880. Liefer have sold his cl ...

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →