★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 30



                                               

Taunton Green Historic District

Taunton green historic district encompasses the core areas historic 19th-century commercial downtown Taunton, Massachusetts. It is in the center of the town Green, laid out in 1740-ies, and now stands at the intersection of highway 44 and state r ...

                                               

Bethel, Michigan

                                               

Southfield Township, Michigan

Southfield township civil township of Oakland County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 14.547 at the 2010 census. Organized in 1830, in the village once occupied a much larger area to the city of Lathrup village and Southfield are ...

                                               

Pisgah, Missouri

Pisgah is an unincorporated community in Cooper County, Missouri, United States of America. The community is located about two miles West of Pisgah Creek on the Missouri route, and eleven miles North-North-West from California. Bunceton is about ...

                                               

Richwoods, Missouri

To receive an unincorporated community in Northern Washington County, Missouri, United States, founded in 1830. It is located just off route 47 about 15 miles West of De Soto and 19 miles South of St. Clair.

                                               

Colesville Branch (latter-day Saints)

                                               

The Church, Borodino

                                               

Henry Townsend House

Henry Townsend house is a historic building located at Huntington in Suffolk County, new York. This 1 ⁄ 2-story, five-Bay, center-entrance clapboard-and-shingle dwelling built about 1830. It has two compartments, 1-story wing. Also located on sit ...

                                               

Prospect United Methodist Church

                                               

Detters Mill, Pennsylvania

Detters mill was a small community of the 19th century in Dover township, York County, Pennsylvania, about 2.5 miles South of Wellsville, and 17 miles southwest of harrisburg. In 1830, a local Miller named George Sheffer constructed a stone grist ...

                                               

Robert Parkinson Farm

Robert Parkinson farm occupies a historic building in Morris township, Pennsylvania. Contributing to the building of S. 1830 house, c. 1830 banked barn, C. 1870 sheep barn, C. By 1880 barn, C. 1880 spring house, C. 1920 outhouse. The house is a f ...

                                               

Kay Street–Catherine Street–Old Beach Road Historic District

The street–Kay Catherine street-old beach road historic district is a historic district in Newport, Rhode island. The area is located to the North of the cigarette famous Bellevue Avenue and covers the area that was developed in order to stay rou ...

                                               

St. Marys Church of the Immaculate Conception Complex

The complex includes four buildings and a cemetery located about 6.5 hectares to 2.6 hectares of land. It is the oldest Catholic parish in Pawtucket, and the second oldest in the Roman Catholic diocese of Providence, which covers the entire state ...

                                               

Eaton, Tennessee

Eaton is located on the right Bank of the middle fork forked deer river, about 11 miles 18 km West of Trenton. Eaton is the site of the post office, which is index 38331. How to specify the path 188 riverside Yorkville road and highway 104 highwa ...

                                               

Elizabethtown, West Virginia

                                               

Harmony Cemetery (Marlowe, West Virginia)

Harmony cemetery is a historical cemetery located near Marlow, Berkeley County, West Virginia. This sectarian cemetery was established about 1830. It includes a number of noteworthy headstones and is on the site of the old harmony meeting house. ...

                                               

House at 206 West Street

206 West Street is a historic house located in reading, Massachusetts. It is locally significant as a well preserved example of a Greek Revival cottage.

                                               

Prudence Crandall School for Negro Girls

                                               

James Kirksey Plantation

James A. Kirksey plantation was a moderate plantation of 2.600 acres located in northwestern Leon County, Florida, USA, was established by James A. Kirksey. In 1847 he served as mayor of Tallahassee. He had a large number of slaves. James Kirksey ...

                                               

Penn Township, St. Joseph County, Indiana

The town contains these seven cemeteries: chapel hill memorial gardens, Eutzler, Fairview, Ferrisville, pleasant valley, Saint Josephs and Saint Josephs.

                                               

Raysville, Indiana

Raysville was laid out and platted in 1832. The community was named for James B. ray, 4th Governor of Indiana. A post office was established in Raysville in 1830, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1907.

                                               

Armada Township, Michigan

Armada township civil township in Macomb County in the U.S. state of Michigan. As of the 2000 census, the population of the village was 5.246. According to the Bureau of the census of 2008 puts the population of 5.451. The village of Armada is lo ...

                                               

British Hollow, Wisconsin

British hollow is an unincorporated community, originally located in the North-Eastern corner of the town Potosi, Grant County, Wisconsin, United States of America.

                                               

Bruce Township, Macomb County, Michigan

Bruce township civil township in Macomb County in the U.S. state of Michigan. According to the 2010 census, the population of the village was 8.700. Mostly rural settlement is home to the Ford Motor company proving grounds, which sits on six squa ...

                                               

Conners Creek, Michigan

Conners Creek was an unincorporated community in Wayne County, Michigan. It was created in 1832. It was located on Gratiot near 7 mile. It was annexed by Detroit in 1907.

                                               

Lima Township, Michigan

According to the Bureau of US census, the village has a total area of 35.2 square miles 91.2 km 2, of which 34.5 square miles 89.4 km 2 of Land and 0.66 sq km 1.7 km 2, or 1.90%, is water.

                                               

Novi Township, Michigan

Novi township is a civil township of Oakland County in the U.S. state of Michigan. According to the 2010 census, the city had a population of 150. From the original 36 square miles of the geographic township, only a small fraction of 0.11 square ...

                                               

South Lyon, Michigan

South Lyon is a city in southwestern Oakland County in the U.S. state of Michigan, in metro Detroit. The population was 11.327 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the South Lyon-Howell-Brighton urban area, which has a population of 106.139 ac ...

                                               

Washington Street Cemetery

Washington street cemetery is a historic cemetery located in Geneva, in the County of Ontario, state of new York. The cemetery was founded in 1832 and the entry features a beautiful iron arch, Dating from the 1840-ies / 1850-ies. It contains abou ...

                                               

Mound City, West Virginia

                                               

Shady Spring, West Virginia

Shady spring is a census-designated place in Raleigh County, West Virginia, USA. The population was 2.998 according to the census of 2010. This is a residential area with low crime rate. Shady Spring is close to the resort at glade springs, flat ...

                                               

Fort Pulaski

                                               

Bents Old Fort

                                               

Plum Creek Christian Church

Christian Church of plum Creek was established in December 1833, a group of Christians. A little over ten years later, in 1844 or 1845, the Church building was built near Shawnee Creek, about two miles from the original site. In 1874 to a new loc ...

                                               

Bertrand, Michigan

                                               

Bridgewater Township, Michigan

Bridgewater township was organized in 1833. It was first named hixon township, after Daniel hixon, who settled here in 1829. It was renamed to its current name the first leader, George A. Howe. Many of the village settlers moved from new York cit ...

                                               

Greenfield Township, Michigan

Greenfield is a former civil township in Wayne County, Michigan, it was created from parts of neighboring Springwells township in 1833. Greenfield eventually covers the township survey T1S R11E. By 1875, a series of annexations to Detroit and hig ...

                                               

Webster Township, Michigan

Webster village civic village of Washtenaw County in the U.S. state of Michigan. Originally settled in the 1820s and 1830s, this small town has a rich history in the scenic area known locally as "Webster corners". The population of the village wa ...

                                               

Sprankle Mills, Pennsylvania

Sprankle mills is a small unincorporated rural community in Jefferson County, Pennsylvania, USA. It is located between Punxsutawney and Brookville.

                                               

Edgefield Hussars

In Edgefield hussars were the military companies raised in South Carolina. He served in the United States the Confederate army during the American Civil war, being renamed in the company, cavalry battalion, HAMPTON Legion. He fought in numerous b ...

                                               

Cane Hill Cemetery

The area of cane hill was settled in the late 1820-ies. The cemetery contains the graves of his two first settlers, Thomas Garvin d. 1834 and Thomas Buchanan D. 1836, and is the community site of the first Church and school. The area of cane hill ...

                                               

Woodlawn (Leon County)

Woodlawn was a large plantation 2.503 acres, located in Northern Leon County, Florida, United States established Dr. Griffin Holland in 1834. Holland was married in 1839 to Margaret Whitaker.

                                               

Bryantsburg, Indiana

Bryantsburg is an unincorporated community in Monroe township, Jefferson County, Indiana. Bryantsburg was platted on March 5, 1834, by Jacob Bryant with 32 lots. Thomas bell platted into 11-a great addition from 25 March 1851, Robert Kinnear, an ...

                                               

Traders Point Christian Church

Traders point Christian Church is a multi-site, nondenominational Church with campuses in Indianapolis, in the suburbs. Point traders is one of the journals outreach" 100 fastest-growing churches in America” for 2016 and was headed by Aaron Brock ...

                                               

Warren Township, Clinton County, Indiana

Warren township is one of fourteen townships in Clinton County, Indiana. As of the 2010 census, the population amounted to 619 and contains 244 units.

                                               

Farmers Creek, Michigan

                                               

Freedom Township, Michigan

The village of freedom is a civil township in Washtenaw County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 1.428 at the 2010 census. The unincorporated town of Fredonia is located on pleasant lake in the village.

                                               

Grind Stone City, Michigan

                                               

Key West, Iowa

Key West is an unincorporated community in Dubuque County, Iowa, United States, near the extreme southern tip of Dubuque. Part of the community now in the city of Dubuque, while others without forming a legal entity. Due to the presence of U.S. h ...

                                               

Lodi Township, Michigan

The civil town of Lodi village Washtenaw County in the U.S. state of Michigan, located southwest of Ann arbor. The population was 6.058 at the 2010 census.

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →