★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 97




                                               

Dakabin railway station

Dakabin railway station is located on the North coast line in Queensland, Australia. It serves the suburb of Dakabin and Kurwongbah in the Moreton Bay region.

                                               

North Pine River

River North pine grows in the range of DAguilar able to mount forest, Mi, about 50 km 31 miles North-West of Brisbane, and flows generally South-East to form its confluence with the river South Pine in Lawnton, where the river forms the river Pin ...

                                               

Petrie Masonic Centre

Masonic center Petri is a meeting place for Freemasons in the Pine rivers area since 1929. Prior to its construction of Phoenix Masonic lodges met in other local places such as the North Pine Presbyterian Church and North pine school of arts, but ...

                                               

Wexham Court

                                               

Monks Risborough

Monks Risborough is a village and a parish in Buckinghamshire, England, lying between princes Risborough and great Kimble. The village lies at the foot of the Northern escarpment of the Chiltern hills. It is 8 miles South from the County town of ...

                                               

Witcham Gravel

                                               

Forrabury

                                               

Lawhitton

Lawhitton village, in the parish of Lawhitton rural, in East Cornwall, England, UK. The village is located two miles southwest of Launceston and half-a-mile to the West of the site cornwalls the border with Devon at the river Tamar.

                                               

Minster, Cornwall

                                               

Mithian

Mithian village in Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. It is approximately six miles northeast of Redruth and a mile East of St Agnes. Mithian in the administrative civil parish of St Agnes, which was in the former Carrick district from 1974 to 20 ...

                                               

Rottington

Rottington hamlet and former parish 3 miles from Whitehaven, now in the parish of St. bees, Copeland district, Cumbria, England. In 1961 the parish had a population of 92.

                                               

Church Gresley

The Church Grisli is a village and former civil parish in the South Derbyshire England. The village is located between the castle and the city Grisly Swadlincote, with which it is contiguous. By the time of the 2011 census, the village has been u ...

                                               

Sinfin Moor

                                               

Halwell

Halwell village, former parish and former manor in Devon, South West England. Currently run by the parish of Halwell and Moreleigh, itself is controlled Council South Hams district. In 1961, the parish population 219.

                                               

Highweek

Highweek), commonly called Highweek village, in South Devon, England, parish, and former manor of the village, now a suburb, and administered by, the town of Newton Abbot, but still retaining its village identity. This is a known and recognizable ...

                                               

Littleham, Exmouth

Hotels littleham is an area of Exmouth in East Devon, England. It was historically a village and civil parish, much older than Exmouth itself. The parish is now known as the hotels of littleham, the so-cum-Exmouth. The original parish Church date ...

                                               

Moreleigh

Moreleigh, or Morleigh is a village and former parish, now in the parish of Halwell and Moreleigh in South Hams district, Devon, England. In 1961, the parish population 102.

                                               

Sidbury

Sudbury is a large village North of Sidmouth on the A375 road in Devon, England. In 2011 built-up area population of 457. In 1951, in the parish lived 2507. It is situated on the river Sid, which rises to Crowpits hidden OSGB36 grid SY138963 and ...

                                               

Braintree and Bocking

                                               

Great Parndon

Great Parndon was a civil parish in Essex, England, which was absorbed by the new town of Harlow and is now an electoral district. It had a recorded population of 18 people in 1086, rising to 41 by 1524-25. In 1622 there were 71 homes between the ...

                                               

Little Parndon

                                               

Netteswell

                                               

Compton Greenfield

Compton Greenfield is a small hamlet of farms and spread out houses in the southwest of Easter Compton, South Gloucestershire. The parish Church of All Saints is grade II* listed building. It has a Norman arch at the entrance, but the Church was ...

                                               

Great Washbourne

Washburn was mentioned in the book of judgment in Waseborne form. The name from the Old English genitive wæsse wæssan, which means "swamp", and burna, meaning "stream," and therefore means "broadcast from land prone to flooding". "Great" was adde ...

                                               

Little Washbourne

Little Washbourne is a village in Gloucestershire, England, 6 miles East from Tewkesbury and 6 miles West of Evesham. The Church of St. Mary dates from the 12th century and is grade II* listed building.

                                               

Mangotsfield

Mangotsfield is a city area and former village in the unitary authority of South Gloucestershire, North-East of Bristol. The village was mentioned in the Domesday Book in 1086 as Manegodesfelle, and how Manegodesfeld in 1377. Between 1845 and 196 ...

                                               

Mangotsfield Rural

                                               

Wormington

Wormington is a village in Gloucestershire, England. It is situated on the river Isbourne, 5 km to the North from Tver and 6 km South of Evesham. Wormington was an ancient parish and became a parish in 1866, but in 1935 the parish was abolished a ...

                                               

Cheadle, Greater Manchester

Cheadle is a large suburban village in the Metropolitan district of Stockport, greater Manchester, England. Historically in Cheshire, it borders Cheadle Hulme, of Gatley, heald green and Cheadle Heath in Stockport, and East didsbury in Manchester ...

                                               

Great Bolton

Great Bolton was a township of the civil and ecclesiastical parish of Bolton Le Moors in the Salford hundred of Lancashire, England. Despite its name, great Bolton had a smaller area than its Northern neighbour little Bolton from which it was sep ...

                                               

Little Bolton

Little Bolton was a township of the civil and ecclesiastical parish of Bolton Le Moors in the Salford hundred of Lancashire, England. Besides the main part of little Bolton, it had three separate parts, which were separated by areas of Lower and ...

                                               

Middle Hulton

Middle hulton was a township and civil parish of Dean in the Salford hundred of Lancashire, England. It was located 3.5 km South-West of Bolton.

                                               

Offerton Park

Offerton Park estates and former civil parish in the Metropolitan borough of Stockport, greater Manchester, England, located South-East from the centre of Stockport. The parish boundaries exclude the area of Offerton green, further to the East. A ...

                                               

Turton, Lancashire

Turton is a historical region in the North-West of England. Its split between the ceremonial counties of Lancashire and greater Manchester. The Turton area is located to the North of Bolton and South of Blackburn. The district historically develo ...

                                               

Eling, Hampshire

                                               

Treville, Herefordshire

Treville is a small village and former parish, now in the parish of kilpeck, in the English County of Herefordshire. She also has a Welsh name, Trefelin. In the words of Samuel Lewiss topographical dictionary of England, 1831, Treville was then " ...

                                               

Layston

Layston is a former village and civil parish located about a kilometer North-East from Buntingford in Hertfordshire, at 51°5750"N. lat. 0°0045"East longitude Her former Church, St. St. Bartholomew, became derelict but is the subject of a restorat ...

                                               

Preston-next-Faversham

Preston-next-Faversham area Faversham in Kent, England. Historically it was a separate village and parish. She became a civil parish in 1866, and in 1894 was divided into three townships: in Preston. North and South Preston without without. All t ...

                                               

Hornby, Lancashire

                                               

Longworth, Lancashire

The town was recorded as Longeworthe in 1254, Lunggewrthe in Longeworth in 1278 and 1290. The old English suffix indicates enclosure is closed or the village. The manor was held of the lords of Manchester as two oxgangs of Land of a family which ...

                                               

Lytham

                                               

Kimcote

                                               

Walton in Knaptoft

                                               

Northolme

                                               

Quarrington, Lincolnshire

Quarrington is a village and former municipality, now part of the parish of Sleaford in the North Kesteven district of Lincolnshire, Shire County in the East Midlands of England. The old Village, and its Church is located approximately 1.2 km Sou ...

                                               

Skirbeck

Skirbeck is a suburb and former parish in the town of Boston, in Lincolnshire, England. Skirbeck long V-shaped line, wrapped around the South and East side of Boston parish. It was included in the borough of Boston since 1932. It is in the pilgri ...

                                               

Tarbock

Tarbock is a village and former civil parish in the Metropolitan borough of Knowsley, Merseyside, England. It is located South-East of Houghton, and to the East of Netherley. The village itself is 6 miles from Liverpool city centre, 3.5 km from W ...

                                               

Aldborough, North Yorkshire

Aldborough is a village in the parish of Boroughbridge in the town of Harrogate in North Yorkshire, England. Historically part of the West Riding of Yorkshire, Aldborough was built on the site of a major Romano-British town, Isurium Brigantum. Br ...

                                               

Barlby

Between barlby linear village in North Yorkshire, England. The hotel is located 2 miles North-East of the market town of Selby, and is bordered on the West by the river OUSE and the East of the A19 between barlby bypass. A bypass Barlbys smaller ...

                                               

Bilton, Harrogate

Bilton was first recorded as Billeton in the Domesday Book in 1086. The name old English origin and means "farmstead of a man named BILLA". Bilton was historically in the parish of Knaresborough in West Yorkshire. He formed the settlement with Ha ...

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →