David Bullock, also known by the nickname AK, is an American businessman and media Executive. In 2018, he was awarded the anchorage, Alaskas highest award, equivalent to the key of the city, through his work in the music industry. In the same year GQ named him "a prominent black entrepreneur" and he was named in the list of "100 most influential people of African descent under the age of 40 years" with the Committee in support of the decade of the United Nations, the African origin. In early 2015 bullock has collaborated with the world famous Tony Williams to agree "some of my best rappers ...
Allen Travis Compton is an American lawyer who served as a judge of the Supreme Court of Alaska as of December 12, 1980, shortly before his death, including serving as courts of the Supreme court from 1995 to 1997. Born in Kansas city, Missouri, Compton received a bachelors degree from the University of Kansas in 1960 and a law degree at the University of Colorado law school in 1963. Having served six years in the reserve Corps of the U.S. marine corps, he became a lawyer services, first in Colorado springs and then in Juneau, Alaska. In 1976, Governor Jay Hammond appointed Compton to the ...
Roger George Connor was a judge of the Supreme Court of Alaska on 2 December 1968 to may 1, 1983. Connor served in the U.S. Navy during world war II. He was one of sixteen candidates declared passed law in the state of Alaska examination on March 1, 1955. In April 1956 he was appointed acting United States district attorney Alaskas first division. Next month President Dwight Eisenhower officially named Connor, to be attorney of the United States for this division. On April 23, 1959, Eisenhower accepted the resignation Connors from office. In 1968 the Supreme court of the state of Alaska wa ...
Livia Llewellyn was born in anchorage, Alaska. She spent time working at TOR in new York and working as a Secretary. She also worked as a stage actor for twenty years. Llewellyn, best known as the author of short stories, her work is published in journals including the underground press, magazine, Apex magazine and Bizarro fiction and the anthologies like Ellen Datlows Best horror of the year series. In 2011, the engines of desire: tales of love and other horrors was nominated for a Shirley Jackson for the best collection, and the Omphalos was nominated for a Shirley Jackson for best novel ...
Merrick Kelly is an American politician from the state of Alaska. A Republican member of the house of representatives of Alaska, representing district 14.
★ People from Anchorage, Alaska
- Rhode Island, which has 1, 212 square miles 3, 140 km2 Anchorage is in Southcentral Alaska at the terminus of the Cook Inlet, on a peninsula formed
- The University of Alaska Anchorage UAA is a public research university in Anchorage Alaska UAA also administers four community campuses spread across
- The Anchorage Metropolitan Statistical Area as defined by the United States Census Bureau, is an area consisting of the Municipality of Anchorage and
- state of Alaska Holy Family parish was established the same year as the city of Anchorage In 1915 the Rev. John Vander Pol, S.J. was sent to Alaska to investigate
- The Anchorage Daily News is a daily newspaper published by the Binkley Co., and based in Anchorage Alaska It is the most widely read newspaper and news
- south. Anchorage was mostly a company town for the Alaska Railroad for its first several decades of existence. The strategic location of Alaska which
- This is a list of notable people from Alaska This list includes individuals who were born in Alaska grew up there, retired there, or in any other fashion
- The Anchorage Museum is a large art, history, ethnography, ecology and science museum located in a modern building in the heart of Anchorage Alaska It
- resort town within the southern extent of the Municipality of Anchorage in the state of Alaska Located near the end of the Turnagain Arm of Cook Inlet, Girdwood
- hit South Central Alaska The earthquake s epicenter was near Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson, about 10 miles 16 km north of Anchorage and occurred at
- effects of such an event. In Anchorage at the urging of geologist Lidia Selkregg, the City of Anchorage and the Alaska State Housing Authority appointed
- bears in Anchorage Alaska There are between 200 and 300 black bears living in the city, according to a rough estimate given by State of Alaska wildlife
- 8 km southwest of downtown Anchorage The airport is named for Ted Stevens, a U.S. senator from Alaska in office from 1968 to 2009. It is included in
- hosted visits from Pope John Paul II multiple times, most notably in 1981 when he celebrated Mass on the Anchorage Park Strip before 50, 000 people The list
- The J. C. Penney Store in Anchorage Alaska is a department store and part of the United States retail chain J. C. Penney. The store was established in
- Highway is a highway in the U.S. state of Alaska that extends 125 miles 201 km from Seward to Anchorage It was completed in 1951 and runs through
- the various regions of Alaska but there are six widely accepted regions: The most populous region of Alaska containing Anchorage the Matanuska - Susitna
- were not part of the Municipality of Anchorage it would be classified as one of the five largest cities in Alaska The Eagle River and Chugiak area
- the US state of Alaska The airline is headquartered in Anchorage which is also home to the primary hub for Ravn, Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport
- with the Great Alaska Council. Bear Paw District serves the Matanuska - Susitna Borough and Valdez Denali District serves Southern Anchorage and Girdwood
- National Bank Alaska OTCQB: FBAK is an American bank founded in 1922 by Winfield Ervin, Sr., as The First National Bank of Anchorage The first branch
- West Anchorage High School formerly Anchorage High School is a public high school in Anchorage Alaska The school is part of the Anchorage School District
- mainline at Houston, Alaska There are plans to provide commuter rail service within the Anchorage metropolitan area Anchorage to Mat - Su Valley via Eagle
- areas of the state of Alaska Municipalities in Alaska Cities in Alaska State capital of Alaska Juneau Largest city in Alaska Anchorage 66th largest city
- Bridge proposed Bering Strait bridge proposed The Alaska Railroad runs from Seward through Anchorage Denali, and Fairbanks to North Pole, with spurs to
- from the state of Alaska who served as the Mayor of Anchorage from 2009 to 2015 and on the Anchorage Assembly from 1999 to 2008. The son of Anchorage s
- Government Hill is a neighborhood in the northwest part of Anchorage Alaska sitting in between Anchorage s downtown area and the western reaches of Joint Base
- Alaska Communications formerly Alaska Communications Systems or ACS is a telecommunications corporation headquartered in Anchorage Alaska It was the
- neighborhood in the Municipality of Anchorage Alaska United States and was historically a separate city from Anchorage Spenard maintains the flavor of
- base shifted in the 1970s from small - scale agriculture and recreation to support for workers employed in Anchorage or on Alaska s North Slope oilfields
Edmond W. Burke
Edmond Wayne Burke was a judge of the Supreme Court of Alaska on April 4, 1975 to December 1993. Born in Ukiah, California, where his father was a judge, Burke received a doctorate in law at the University of California, Hastings College of law in 1964. He was a judge of the Supreme court of the state of Alaska since 1970, and prior to his appointment to the Supreme court of Alaska Governor Jay Hammond in 1975.
Sarah Rasmussen is an American politician from the state of Alaska. A Republican member of the house of representatives of Alaska, representing district 22.
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →