The size of the shell varies between 2 mm and 3 mm. the Shell has a turbiniform shape. Navel deep look. Built the spire contains four slightly convex whorls. It is sculptured with longitudinal, close, radiating lamellae, angular in the middle, and a small, raised, transverse lines. The base, the body decorated with elevated concentric lirae. This kind elevately shell, with two visible whorls keeled and the prospect of a deep navel. Thin lamellae in the upper part of the whorls bends and corners in the center.
Shell height is 6.5 mm, diameter 8.5 mm. the Shell has a depressed-conical shape with a flattened base. It is olive-green, the apex green. The shell is decorated with dark brown granules. It is rather widely umbilicate. In 5½ convex whorls are separated by a narrowly canaliculate suture, and surrounded by granose lirae, about 7 on the penultimate whorl. Whisk the body has a sharply angulated periphery and is surrounded by about 14 granulose lirae. White belly button surrounded by white granuliferous rib, and with a smooth surface inside. The oblique aperture is beautifully pearly and lirat ...
The size of the shell varies between 5 mm and 15 mm. In the umbilicate shell has a conical-spherical shape. This maculate with white on a reddish Carmine. Five convex whorls. They are spirally traversed by five very finely granulose lirae, the first two small, third larger, fourth small, fifth larger than the others. The suture is deeply impressed and canaliculate. The body whorl has 8 lirae on the base encircling the umbilicus. Columella unequally dvojakoperistye. The basal tooth is longer and is compressed. Lips at the base obsoletely finely toothed, elsewhere edentulous. The oblique ape ...
Shell length reaches 17.5 mm, diameter 6 mm. Shell subulate and towers. It shows longitudinal undulations, which for each turn of the spiral intersect three known equidistant spiral lines. Curls are all above. Dents finely striated. The seam edging on the line carinated. Corolla body shows about thirteen spiral line. Aperture more than one-third the length of the housing. the original description of Conrad in 1834 General Characters. - Shell rather large and reliable. In apertureis approximately one-third of the total height. Number of whorls probably 8 to 10. They are concave posteriorly, ...
This species was first described in the Shetland Islands. Subsequently, it was widely known in the UK and Ireland as far South as the Island of Lundy in the Bristol channel.
The shell grows to a length of 6 mm. Narrowly umbilicate shell depressed, conical, and firm. This frosted shell white. The upper surface of the spiral covered the dark brown. Apex pink. The base shell of the light, and smoky brown. Spiral low-conical. The top is sharp. Sutures well impressed. Five whorls somewhat convex, spirally coarsely ridged. The ridges not beaded. They account for about 4 to 6 above the periphery, more numerous on the basis of the entire surface closely, minutely, densely, radiately and spirally folded. The Corolla body is slightly descending at the aperture. It is ro ...
Rhodopetoma erosa is a species of sea snail, a marine gastropod mollusk in the family Pseudomelatomidae. Rhodopetoma shook erosa. not spruce, 1867 is a synonym of Propebela Nobilis Moller, 1842
Novoseelandica Schizoglossa species of predatory air-breathing Land slug or semi-slug, a terrestrial gastropod mollusk in the family Rhytididae. This Schizoglossa species of the genus and is found only in New Zealand. The survival of this species is not threatened, it is not listed in 2009 the IUCN Red list and that in 2005 New Zealand threat classification system lists.
Scissurella Mirifica-species of minute sea snail, a marine gastropod mollusk or micromollusk in the family Scissurellidae, the little slit snails.
Scissurella staminea is a species of minute sea snail, a marine gastropod mollusk or micromollusk in the family Scissurellidae, the little slit snails.
Sukashitrochus carinatus is a species of minute sea snail, a marine gastropod mollusk or micromollusk in the family Scissurellidae, the little slit snails.
Thin, yellowish brown shell has an elongate-conic shape. Its outline is almost straight. It has a polished look. Shell length measures 4.2 mm. In 2½ revolutions protoconch smooth, rather large, spiral, and moderately elevated. Their axes are at right angles to the axis of the later whorls and about one fourth immersed in the first of them. The periphery of the protoconch somewhat in favour of the outlines of the spire on the left side. The eight whorls of the teleoconch are flattened and rather high between the sutures. They are divided into small sutures marked only by weak lines of growt ...
★ Gastropods described in 1862
- Conchology XI, Academy of Natural Sciences, Philadelphia described as Trochus thomasi Crosse, H. 1862 Descriptions d especes nouvelles de l Archipel Caledonie
- History Monographs Number 7. To Encyclopedia of Life To World Register of Marine Species Anatoma japonica Gastropods com. Retrieved 15 January 2019.
- hochstetteri by German malacologist Ludwig Karl Georg Pfeiffer in 1862 He described it according to the shell only, which geologist German Ferdinand
- Arthur 1862 On some new species of Scissurellidae from the seas of China and Japan Annals and Magazine of Natural History vol. 10 described in Latin
- Soc. N.S.W, 48 Wilson, B., 1993. Australian Marine Shells. Prosobranch Gastropods Odyssey Publishing, Kallaroo, WA To Encyclopedia of Life To GenBank 4
- on 19 June 2010 . Welch J. J. 2010 The Island Rule and Deep - Sea Gastropods Re - Examining the Evidence PLoS ONE 5 1 e8776. doi: 10.1371 journal
- bent or angulated in the middle. This marine species occurs off the Philippines and Japan. WoRMS 2012 Anatoma munieri P. Fischer, 1862 Accessed through:
- on 9 July 2010 . Welch J. J. 2010 The Island Rule and Deep - Sea Gastropods Re - Examining the Evidence PLoS ONE 5 1 e8776. doi: 10.1371 journal
- marine gastropod mollusc in the family Onchidorididae. This species is found in the north - eastern parts of the Atlantic Ocean. This species was described from
- slug, a nudibranch, a shell - less marine gastropod mollusc in the family Polyceridae. This species was described from Moulin Huet Bay, Guernsey, Channel
- character. This species occurs in the Western Pacific Ocean. Bouchet, P. 2013 Scissurella staminea A. Adams, 1862 Accessed through: World Register
- sangarense Schrenck, 1862 Retrieved through: World Register of Marine Species on 19 April 2010. Homalopoma sangarense Gastropods com. Retrieved 16 January
- a marine gastropod mollusc in the family Dotidae. This species was first described from Shetland. It has subsequently been reported widely in Britain and
- 1862 Descriptions of thirty - six new land shells, from the collection of H. Cuming, Esq Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London 1862 268 - 278
- marine gastropod mollusk in the family Phasianellidae. This species occurs in the Indian Ocean off Tanzania. Phasianella jaspidea Reeve, 1862 Retrieved
- Number 7. Gulbin V.V. Chaban E.M. 2012 Annotated list of shell - bearing gastropods of Commander Islands. Part I. The Bulletin of the Russian Far East Malacological
- Oceanographic Commission IOC of UNESCO. The Ocean Biogeographic Information System OBIS Cranopsis granulata Gastropods com. Retrieved 16 January 2019.
- Osaka. : Elle Scientific Publications. 749 pp. To World Register of Marine Species Liotina semiclathratula Gastropods com. Retrieved 16 January 2019.
- Mexico Origins, Waters, and Biota. Biodiversity. Texas A M Press, College Station, Texas Diodora arcuata Gastropods com. Retrieved 16 January 2019.
- Forschung im Amur - Landes in den Jahren 1854 1856 Rhodopetoma erosa Gastropods com. Retrieved 23 January 2019. Tucker, J.K. 2004 Catalog of recent
- marine gastropod mollusk in the family Skeneidae. This marine species occurs off Japan. Bouchet, P. 2012 Leucorhynchia candida A. Adams, 1862 Accessed
- marine gastropod mollusk in the family Bursidae, the frog shells. Bursa asperrima Dunker, 1862 WoRMS 2010 Bursa asperrima Dunker, 1862 In Bouchet
- dorid nudibranch, a shell - less marine gastropod mollusk in the family Dorididae. Doris montereyensis is similar in shape and colour to Anisodoris nobilis
- species of predatory sea snail, a marine gastropod mollusk in the family Cymatiidae. Gyrineum concinnum Dunker, 1862 Retrieved through: World Register of
- snail, a marine gastropod mollusk in the family Ovulidae, the ovulids, cowry allies or false cowries. Procalpurnus semistriatus Pease, 1862 WoRMS 2009
- of 30 mm. This marine species occurs off Queensland, Australia. Sowerby, 1862 Thesaurus Conchyliorum, or monographs of genera of shells. London : Sowerby
- sea snail, a marine gastropod mollusk in the family Fissurellidae, the keyhole limpets. Diodora variegata G.B. Sowerby II, 1862 Retrieved through:
- of sea snail, a marine gastropod mollusk in the family Mitridae, the miters or miter snails. Quasimitra sophiae Crosse, 1862 Retrieved through: World
- of sea snail, a marine gastropod mollusk in the family Fissurellidae, the keyhole limpets. Diodora lima G.B. Sowerby II, 1862 Retrieved through: World
- of this species varies from reddish brown to bright green. Gould A. A. 1862 Descriptions of new genera and species of shells Proceedings of the
In shell ovate, depressed. A small spire scarcely elevated narrowly and deeply umbilicate. In 2½ convex whorls are crossed high radiating and concentric grooves. The inclined aperture suborbicular.
Body length varies from 1 mm to 2.5 mm. It has a trochiform shell. The spire contains quite a 3½ convex whorls. They are finely decusate elevated longitudinal striae and striae close. The longitudinal striae are wavy at the base. Aperture subcircular. Outer lip expanded and wrapped in the middle.
On the spherical-cone-shaped shell grows to a height of 3.5 mm. Conical spire is a 3½ whorls that are slightly convex. They are cancellated by radiating, subdistant lamellae, and show elevated transverse lines in the interstices. Slats are flexible based on. Aperture subcircular. Inner lip expanded, angular and widely wrapped in the middle. It partially covers the umbilicus.
Cecilioides petitiana is a species of air-breathing Land snail, pulmonary gastropod mollusks in the family Ferussaciidae. This is the underground view.
The shell is of moderate size for the genus, brown, without hairs, completely flat, umbilicated, the ends of the peristome connected with a thin callus. The width of the shell is 17-20 mm. The species is probably described after more than one sample and the number is not given in the original description, but the size of 10-11 mm are given for the height of the shell. The species was never recorded.
Clea funesta is a species of freshwater snails with operculum, aquatic gastropod mollusks in the family Buccinidae, the true mollusks, most of which are marine.
This species was described from Moulins-hue Bay, Guernsey, channel Islands, English channel. It is found from the West of Scotland to Portugal and in Morocco and in the Mediterranean sea.
White, solid, semi-transparent shell has a orbiculate-conoidal shape. Curls almost conical and the base is convex, containing a large callus. The whorls are obsoletely striated transversely. The round aperture has a continuous peristome.
The height of the shell attains 4 mm, Diameter 8 mm. Small, smooth shell is convex on both sides. It is slim and angular. Its covered in green or rust-brown lines that intersect in a large number of colourful stretch marks. It consists of six planulate whorls, which become acute in the periphery. The seams are almost not impressed. The base of the shell radially plicate. The umbilicus is small, with pale callus surrounded by a reddish hollow. A small diamond-shaped aperture. Outer lip acute.
The height of the shell varies between 7 mm and 10 mm. Median teeth radula oval, broad, with narrow higher than forecast, and more or less narrowed to the base. The upper limit is in any case not reflected, so that the tenon, cutting point or edge, in any usual sense, no.
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →